Let's support the working women of Boston!
To celebrate International Women's Day, Compt is partnering up with Dress for Success Boston and hosting a Handbag and Accessory Drive.
If you're looking for a meaningful way to give back to other women, please join us and donate an item to the accessory drive.
There are two ways to donate:
1. Drop off an item on March 5-7.
The few things they're in desperate need of are as follows (new or very lightly used):
- Shoes (closed-toe/closed back)
- Hosiery (new in package)
- and jewelry
For whatever you drop off, please make sure it's clean because the women will wear it out of the office straight to their interviews. And if you're wondering why it's not a straight-up clothes drive, it's because they have a small space which is already full of clothes.
Drop off details:
- Where: GSV labs building, 2 Avenue De Lafayette, Boston (Downtown Crossing)
- When: 12:00 - 1:30pm -- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (March 5-7)
- Who: Fernanda Lopez and Sarah Bedrick will be collecting the items in the lobby.
2. Buy something from their Amazon Wish List.
If you can't make it to our office to drop off an item and say hi, please consider buying something Dress for Success Boston has predetermined they'd love from their Amazon Wish List.
If you choose this option, please add in a note when you are checking out so that we can track our collaborative efforts. Something like this should be great: “Gifted by [Your Name] through the IWD Accessory Drive hosted by Compt & Dress for Success Boston”
That's it! Looking forward to making a positive difference for many women of Boston with you all!