[amid budget-cuts, COVID-19, & adapt to changing needs, evolving workplace, and more]
Right now, we’re experiencing one of the most significant shifts of our time in how we work.
Supporting your people in normal times is essential, but it is especially important in times like these. People should feel uniquely rewarded for their loyalty, their effort, and their endurance, in good times and in bad.
That’s why we’ve compiled some of our most popular content to help you navigate the world of perks, benefits, and ways you can meaningfully support your people at this time. Yes, budgets are being cut, as they should, but what matters most is how your human resources team sustainably supports your people from this point forward.
If it's time to revisit your perks and benefit offerings, below are some resources we’ve written for you to help you most successfully navigate this new normal and help your people and your organization succeed:
Offering perks and benefits on a budget?
Most companies have been impacted in some way by COVID-19. And while people are redoing their budgets, perks and benefits are likely on the chopping block. Here is a resource for you to not just cut back and consolidate, but to improve your perks at the same time.
- Perks Vendor Cost Calculator [identify your cost of perk vendors on a monthly and annual basis]
- How to Update & Improve Perks During a Recession
COVID-19 strategies to support your team
There doesn’t need to be much of an intro here, you know what’s going on and that you need to change your strategies to help our people. You are living this right now.
- 14 Powerful Ideas to Support Your Newly Remote Team
- 7 Inexpensive Ways to Support Your Team’s Mental Health
- If your team is a bit slow, consider using this time to invest in an employee development program for professional development with a Learning & Development Stipend.
- If you know money is tight for your team, adapt by offering a financial wellness program.
Offering remote perks for your team?
Almost everyone who can work remote right now is doing so. And the thing is, after COVID-19 is over, this might be a strategy that we see continue. The “genie is out of the bottle” as organizations see their people successfully work from home, encouraging them to re-evaluate their in-office policies which could result in money saved too.
- Why You Should Offer Your Remote Employees Perks & the Top 3 Ways To Do So
- Remote Work Stipends
- Bonus for newly remote teams: The Best Tools for Remote Teams
- Bonus for newly remote teams: Resources to Help Your Team Work Successfully Work Remotely
Evaluating your existing perks strategy?
If you’ve offered your people perks, it’s likely that your strategy needs to change. And we’re not just talking about adapting your perks during COVID-19, but transforming it to be one that’s more sustainable for your organization and more desirable for your employees.
- 6 Ways Your Perks Might Be Failing & What You Can Do
- Perks Performance Evaluation Tool [downloadable graphic to evaluate your existing perks]
- Perks Software Comparison Infographic [downloadable graphic to evaluate between perk software strategies]
Deciding between perks software?
Picking the right perks software for your company is a significant decision. It’s one that's impacts reach far beyond the people operations organization and into the everyday lives of your employees. Make sure you’re informed when making this decision since it’s a difficult one to change.
Attracting and supporting a diverse workforce?
Today’s workforce is more diverse than ever. There’s generational diversity, life stage diversity, location diversity, and even diversity around peoples’ needs and preferences for company-support.
How to manage the administrative burden with perks
We obsess over perks at Compt, and we talk to a lot of people ops folks who do the same. Depending on the size of your organization and your perks strategy, you might be overwhelmed with all of the work that comes with picking, piloting, purchasing, managing and communicating perks to your team.
- How To Know You've Reached the Perks Tipping Point & What To Do About It
- 3 Costs of Perks Impacting Businesses Today & How to Fix Them
- The Challenges with Perks Today [& How We’re Fixing Them]
Learn more about perk stipends, allowances, and lifestyle spending accounts:
If you’ve never heard of perk stipends, then you’re in for a treat. They’re a popular compensation strategy of today’s top companies because they are flexible for HR, allow for personalization for employees, and can be easily scaled up or down based on your companies needs (making them economically savvy and sustainable).
- Ultimate Guide to Lifestyle Spending Accounts
- Health & wellness stipends
- Continuous learning stipends
- Remote Work Stipend
- Cell Phone Stipend
If you need support redoing your employee perks and benefit plans, we're here to help. Schedule a call with a sales team member to revisit your strategy and hear how we can support you.
Compt is the #1 employee stipends platform that gives your people the freedom to choose the lifestyle perks that are best for them and their always evolving needs, even when remote. Interested in learning how Compt might benefit your company? Consult with our team or request a demo.